The Crush Culture story has humble beginnings.
Started as a small shop on a side street near downtown Evansville, IN in March of 2011. Founder Nathan Renschler left a career as a licensed CPA working in corporate America to take a chance on building a brand in the smoke shop industry. More than 5 years later, Crush Culture has moved into a much larger location in the premier shopping district in Evansville, IN. Company profits have been reinvested into the company to take advantage of the many verticals in the industry. Expansion efforts are currently underway for additional Crush Culture locations in the Midwest.
A Crush Culture License offers many benefits to smoke shop entrepreneurs eager to cash in on a rapidly growing industry:
- Ongoing coaching and training services
- Implementation of highly effective merchandising solutions
- Expert site selection and lease negotiation
- Access to our vendor partners and business relationships ensuring maximum margins and product guarantees.
- Dedicated on-site support for store design and build out
- Expert business solutions for point-of-sale, accounting, & payroll
Make an impact on your market with our proven concept and industry experience.
Please contact us for more information.